The surprise on the scales is just enough for me to forget about any little body issues I am having. (Still having a headache)I guess what I am saying is that I will forgo just about any little discomfort if it helps me loose weight.... is that good? I don't know. But its where I am at.
Down another 3 lbs!! Last night I stayed up late, until about 11PM. I am usually exhausted by 8:30 or 9PM. So I am definitely feeling more energy. I must admit I fell asleep watching Top Chef Just desserts... (why would I watch that while I am dieting?)and woke up to the beginning of Sister Wives. (Strange show). I probably dozed off for about 5-10 minutes is all.
I think my headaches are more from sugar withdrawals and not eating. I am hoping in the next few days that dies down. Last night I was feeling a little leg crampy. It didn't feel like my normal leg crampiness, more like lack of calcium. In the middle of the night, I got a severe arm cramp, it woke me up. Again I tossed and turned but a little less than the night before.
Yesterday I was pretty hungry most of the day. I drank as much water and tea until I felt water logged. It does seem to help though. I ate dinner at 6PM and didn't think I would be able to make it through to bedtime. Thought about eating but was able to push through the urge without too much difficulty. I am hoping that the hunger will go away. When I read or watch you tube, most people say they loose the hunger so I am waiting for that.
SHOT: today I tried to give my shot on the other "side" of my hips. Disaster!!!! Don't do it, stick with what you know works! I plunged the needle in crooked, and my arm twisted a little and I bent the needle. Didn't realize I bent it until I pulled it out and tried to put the cap back on. The needle stuck through the side of the cap. I can feel the injection site a little but not a big deal.
5-5:45 walked
7:30 AM Shot
8AM Breakfast- 1/2 grapefruit and melba toast
10AM Fish & Cabbage
3PM Apple
7:30PM Chicken and tomato
No comments:
Post a Comment