Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 7 One Week. Oct 16

Woke up 6:30. Bathroom and then weight.
188.6!!!!  Another big smile day.  I thought for sure it would only be 1 lb loss day but it was over 2 lbs.  Maybe thats because I am so fat!!!

Yesterday was my day off.  I ran some errands, shopped, and worked on a few projects. Kisha Lincoln Owen, kelsey and I were all here and it was a very hectic afternoon.  While I was out shopping I felt listless and had no energy.  I didn't feel terribly hungery but thought of food most of the time I was gone.  I need to get "food" out of my mind.  I opened a package of candy corn to put out on the table and felt myself reaching for one to pop in my mouth.  I was cleaning the kitchen and found a 1/2 empty pop can, decided it should go in the fridge and found myself putting my lips to take a drink.  Several other times during the day I felt myself unconsciously almost putting something in my mouth.  But luckily I stopped myself.  When it came to lunch I was soooo hungry.  I think I waited too long between breakfast and lunch.  Note to self- don't wait that long next time.


Since I was out and about I didn't really keep my schedule of eating.
5-5:45 walked
Breakfast 8am.  Orange and melba toast
Lunch- 1PM beef pattie and cabbage.
Snack 7PM orange
Dinner 8:30PM Beef pattie and cabbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment