Day 3 Woke up, bathroom thing, weighed myself. 199lbs. (Whew! I smiled just a little to see GAINED 1.5 lbs. HAHA, never been HAPPY to gain before. But I am glad to see that maybe my "gorging" worked! )
Today is the first DIET day. 500 cal. I haven't really planned out my food except for the fact I went grocery shopping and bought some fruit, salad stuff and Melba toast. I had to go to 4 different stores to find the Melba toast, everyone seemed to be out. First thought was.... is there tons of peeps doing the HCG thing? HA!
So I have another "little" headache this am. Not enough to take any aspirin. I am just wondering if I am going to make it through the day without starving myself. From what I understand, the HCG stores the stuff in your blood so you won't feel "hunger" pangs. The general comments are that you feel your empty stomach, but not hunger pangs. That would be a nice feeling ....
5AM Walk
6AM Shot - still in hip but a little lower this time.
6AM Breakfast: "handful" of strawberries w/ 1/2 tsp trivia, herbal tea. I think
8AM Snack: melba toast
12 PM Lunch: 4 chicken tenders grilled and about 2 cups cabbage, large water
5PM Snack Small orange
6:30PM Supper 4 oz tenderized beef and 1 large tomato melba toast.
How do I feel? Really very good. Except I do have a headache still. Haven't taken anything for it yet.
I found myself getting up from my desk and making my way into the kitchen for food. Luckily I caught myself. I don't think it was from hunger as much as from habit. When I found myself making the way into the kitchen, I just gulped down some water and it took that "urge" away.
I had a sharp pain in my upper R quadrant, it lasted about 5 minutes but it went away. Not sure what it was, but nothing too bad. We'll see if it happens again.
No comments:
Post a Comment