Woke up this am. feeling kinda bloated.
Haven't been to the bathroom for a few days and think I am maybe clogged up a little. I took some tea and magnesium. yesterday and it didn't work. So I took more this am..... black poo! really thick and oh my......... I need cleaning out!
REMINDER TO SELF- take mag every day!!
HCG Diet Phase 3 weeks 1-3
In the first 3 weeks of Phase 3, you may eat anything you'd like except starches and sugars, but the amount that is eaten is controlled by your morning wieght.
The bodyweight should become stable and should not have dramatic swings upward after an occasional intake of excess calories. Accoridng to Dr. Simeon, "If no carbohydrates whatsoever are eaten, fats can be indulged in somewhat more liberally and even small quantities of alcohol, such as a glass of wine with meals, does no harm, but as soon as fats and starch are combined things are very liable to get out of hand. This has to be observed very carefully during the first 3 weeks after the treatment is ended otherwise disappointments are almost sure to occur."
It is important to eat an adequate amount of protein and enough food. A good rule of thumb, is to double your intake of protein and triple the amount of calories. Instead of 2 servings of 3.5 oz. of protein (100g), you would have 2 servings of 7 oz. (200g), with a daily target of about 1,500 calories. These numbers would be adjusted based upon your hunger and daily weigh-in to maintain your weight in the 4 pound target range. (+/- 2)
So, today I am going to try some new foods. I am crispying up some cheese to see what it is like and if it fills me up..... I've also made more Chocolate Delite- yum!
Gouda, jack and muenster and good old cheddar. I've cooked in the oven until bubbly and then let it cool. Oh my-delish and I ate 3 slices. I've decided to track my calories on sparks so I can track what I eat and drink.
Link here
So according to the internet I could eat 1834 calories a day to "maintain" my weight.
This is soooo wrong. I think. But maybe this is where I go wrong.
According to the HCG diet, I should be eating 60% of these calories in protein. Let see where that leaves me.....
So far today here is what I've eaten:
No comments:
Post a Comment