slowly trickling off.
Now have only one day left of shots.
Then have 3 days of the diet and then 3 weeks of adding protiens only.
then 3 more weeks of adding a few starches.
NO NO NO! I am a little afraid of it.
Today while I was walking/running with Candice, it was a little nice to feel my legs not scraping up against each other as I was walking. My legs had a little "air" in between them as I walked.
I heard on the radio today that Hi Health carries HCG--and they are having a sale of 20% off and an extra 10% off if you mention KEZ.......
should I purchase now?
Soooooo scary to go off the diet and I haven't reached my goal weight.......
Still a little disappointed that my BMI is still in "overweight" and almost "obese" phase!
I was also thinking that this time last year I weighted 220 lbs. That makes 50 lb weight loss for the entire year.
Not too shabby, but what was I thinking letting myself get that big?


No comments:
Post a Comment