Friday, November 12, 2010

176.4 Friday 11/12 A wonderful feeling to be "a loser"

I wake up in the am and feel my tummy smaller.  I feel my rings and shoes fitting loser, and I love those feelings.  Yesterday went to lunch w/Candice and Peg.  We all got a Mango/Chicken salad.  Except mine turned out to be a salad with grilled chicken.  It was pretty yummy.

I wore my blue jeans w/a silver belt, a white tucked in shirt, and my black and white jacket.
It was wonderful to fit into those clothes.

I am lovin' this even though it is pretty hard work.
I have not been eating supper at all.  I have been eating an apple about 5pm, and then melba toast about 7pm.
Thats it.

Still have that short term goal to be at 170 before Thanksgiving.
6.5 lbs to go....... 12 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment