Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9th 168.3 and holding

I've been on the maintenance P3 for about 2 weeks, 1 more week to go.  It was a little scary at first, but everything has smoothed out.  I am staying at 168.  I have introduced CHEESE!!!!! fresh cheese, cottage cheese, cream cheese, fried cheese AND I LOVE IT!  Greek yogurt, raw peanut butter!  I have been eating salad and apples still but I seem to crave them.  I have not added many veggies, I need to because my [bowels] are just not moving as they should.  I take 3 magnesium pills and drink my "smooth move" tea each day.

Things have just been so busy --- getting Koltn on his mission--- family pictures, rogers party, Jrogers party, making tamales (by the way, I haven't even tasted one!) that I really don't notice that I am not eating.  But... yesterday I got so hungry -it seemed like all day long! I just couldn't eat enough.  But when I weighed this am... 168.4.  so it was all good.  Still drinking water, but probably not as much since it is colder outside.  Its a little hard to drink flavored ice water.
Here is a pic of me right now.

Not too bad, but can't wait to get to Phase 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment